Take advantage of Vista Com’s comprehensive Extended Maintenance Program. These programs are designed to protect your investment and maximize your productivity keeping your recording solution in the best possible condition.
As we all know, products age over time. But with Vista Com’s Extended Maintenance Program, normal wear and tear are covered and with these programs you will have access to our support team. We stock your recording solutions components in our repair depots.
Having Extended Maintenance is an extension of your I.T. environment. We can remotely monitor your solution 24/7 with Vista Com service professionals that are factory trained by the manufacturer. Additionally, our plans will:
- covers all parts, labor, and onsite charges so that you don’t have to worry about purchase orders, credit cards, or invoices
- service level responses that provide answers to your requests around the clock by phone, email, or webform*
- software updates for new features, security updates, and new technologies are kept up to date
- access from the factory tier III support engineers for your OEM product
- training for new (or existing) software for you and your staff
*Customer not covered by support plans can receive time and materials service as available with pre-pay or pre-approved billing.
For more information regarding Vista Com's Extended Maintenance package please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial (800) 708-6423, ext 209.
Read about how Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana implemented Verint's Speech Analytics to help the customer "know what they don't know". With Verint's Speech engine customers can re...
Vista Com is enabled by Verint to provide their award winning contact center solutions for your mid-sized business. This article describes how our economical solution can improve your...