Eighty percent of the estimated 240 million 911 calls each year are made from cell phones. A Caller’s cell phone can provide a live video feed that becomes part of the recorded 911 call event. Revcord now offers Public Safety Telecommunicators (PSTs) and First Responders the ability to view and record critical video information obtained from the caller’s cell phone before arrival. RevView will place the first responder virtually on the scene to help understand and communicate valuable situational intel. Dispatchers can now have the situational awareness needed to maximize the response to an emergency call. Beyond that, the PST can add anyone that has a PC, smartphone, or tablet to the event. Imagine having an officer arrive on scene virtually before actually arriving!
- Virtualize the first responder assessment
- Caller visually collaborates with First Responders and other invitees as necessary
- Video feed can be shared with multiple parties
- Video and chat become part of 911 call event for later review
How it works:
In order to establish a video connection, the PST sends the caller an SMS text with a url link. (Image of MMS Screen Shot sending SMS request)
The link establishes a secure connection between the Revcord server and the caller. The two-way video feed is then available to the PST who can then video conference additional resources. (image of mobile device with established connection)
Chat is also available within this function for situations where audio can be a safety concern.
- Nothing is stored on a caller’s device, keeping it out of the chain of custody
- No mobile app is required
- Secure Link between Caller and PST
- See and hear Real-Time video stream
- Live Chat function for non-audio communication between PST and event attendees.
- Create Bookmarks and Add Notes in Real-Time
- Ability to conference audio, two-way video, and chat for all connected parties with the PST being the gatekeeper between the caller and the rest of the conference.
- Live video "Rewind-On-The-Fly" feature
- Playback of call event with synchronized audio and video between the caller, PST and all conferenced attendees
- Metadata is displayed and linked and is available for integration
Contact Vista Com Sales for more information email@example.com.
click the button above to learn more about Revcord
Eventide Inc offers a version of the trusted NexlogDX software for enhanced encryption and system security. The encryption modules are FIPS 140-2 certified. The FIPS complia...
Eventide's mobile application lets IOS and Android users live monitor calls as they are received. Users are able to view these calls on a geo display. With the optional ability to a...