- Real-time audio and video display for concurrent monitoring.
- Dual Camera Recording captures dual video feeds from the same interview room. Follow this link for futher information on the dual recording capability of the LIR system.
- Configuration options include recording multiple interview rooms onto a single PC saving money and space on PC hardware.
- Recordings saved into universal formats such as .pdf and .wmv for distribution to other agencies, eliminating the need for the download of proprietary playback programs.
- Custom watermark plus time and date stamp imbedded onto every recording frame.
- Remote monitor capabilities through a standard LAN network.
- Optional remote "start-recording" facility with either a hardware switch, or through a remote control program.
- Recording LED that may be installed into the interview room to confirm that recording is active.
- Optional "case information" prompt so that each interview is documented with a consistent set of information.
- Instantaneous playback cueing; no more delay while waiting for fast-forward or rewind functions.
- Playback program specifically designed for transcription including foot-pedal support.
- Automatic Gain Control and Noise Reduction facilities for the clearest possible audio playback.
- Mute button provides continuous video recording with muted audio.
- Recordings saved in a digital format that may be copied onto any standard Windows supported media including external hard-drives, memory sticks and CD/DVDs.
- Optional ability to automatically save the recording files to a central file server.
- Search facility matches on any text entered into the associated file notes.
- Eliminate bulky tapes and one-off DVDs that are difficult to copy, save and manage over extended periods of time.
- No more lost DVDs or broken VHS tapes.
- Non-proprietary, open source compression formats.
- Configurable frame rates and video resolutions.
- Industry standard off-the-shelf Windows PC components that may be serviced by any IT professional.
- Optional touch-screen support with over-size push-button controls for all recording functions.
Eventide Inc offers a version of the trusted NexlogDX software for enhanced encryption and system security. The encryption modules are FIPS 140-2 certified. The FIPS complia...
Eventide's mobile application lets IOS and Android users live monitor calls as they are received. Users are able to view these calls on a geo display. With the optional ability to a...