- Real-time audio and video display for concurrent monitoring.
- Dual Camera Recording captures dual video feeds from the same interview room. Follow this link for futher information on the dual recording capability of the LIR system.
- Configuration options include recording multiple interview rooms onto a single PC saving money and space on PC hardware.
- Recordings saved into universal formats such as .pdf and .wmv for distribution to other agencies, eliminating the need for the download of proprietary playback programs.
- Custom watermark plus time and date stamp imbedded onto every recording frame.
- Remote monitor capabilities through a standard LAN network.
- Optional remote "start-recording" facility with either a hardware switch, or through a remote control program.
- Recording LED that may be installed into the interview room to confirm that recording is active.
- Optional "case information" prompt so that each interview is documented with a consistent set of information.
- Instantaneous playback cueing; no more delay while waiting for fast-forward or rewind functions.
- Playback program specifically designed for transcription including foot-pedal support.
- Automatic Gain Control and Noise Reduction facilities for the clearest possible audio playback.
- Mute button provides continuous video recording with muted audio.
- Recordings saved in a digital format that may be copied onto any standard Windows supported media including external hard-drives, memory sticks and CD/DVDs.
- Optional ability to automatically save the recording files to a central file server.
- Search facility matches on any text entered into the associated file notes.
- Eliminate bulky tapes and one-off DVDs that are difficult to copy, save and manage over extended periods of time.
- No more lost DVDs or broken VHS tapes.
- Non-proprietary, open source compression formats.
- Configurable frame rates and video resolutions.
- Industry standard off-the-shelf Windows PC components that may be serviced by any IT professional.
- Optional touch-screen support with over-size push-button controls for all recording functions.
Eventide's mobile application lets IOS and Android users live monitor calls as they are received. Users are able to view these calls on a geo display. With the optional ability to a...
Existing federal grant programs would be expanded to help state and local governments deploy modern 911 systems that enable citizens to text for help and send audio, text or video files...