Panhandle Regional Planning Commission Call Recorder Upgrade
Your agency call recording is being upgraded to provide a better solution in call recording. Before this change, you were capturing some of your local channels while a host site within PRPC was capturing your 9-1-1 trunks and radios. The local calls were being uploaded over the 9-1-1 network to the host recorder where you logged in to view your records.
What is changing?
1. The PRPC host sites have been changed from recording analog 9-1-1 trunks to 9-1-1 voice-over-IP positions.
2. A new recorder is being installed on your site that enables you to record more of your local requirements such as phones.
3. Your local recorder is no longer sending records to the host recorder over the 9-1-1 network. With your new technology, you can log into one recorder and it transparently makes a simultaneous connection to the host recorder over secure internet so that you see both your local recordings and the host recordings.
4. You will now log into your local recorder to playback ALL recordings. Previously, you logged into the host recorder.
5. Future – you will have access to text to 9-1-1 messages on the call recorder software.
Vista Com technicians will show available users how to log in as they complete your site installation. Additionally, Vista Com will be reaching out to you for more training. In the meantime, to help you get started we are sending you this helpful guide. If for have any questions or need any help please contact us at your convenience at1-800-708-6423, press 4 or email email@example.com
Watch these videos for more details on MediaWorks Plus:
MediaWorks Plus - Search, Play, Export
MediaWorks Plus - Search, Sort, Multi-Play
MediaWorks Plus - Search, Build Incident, Export Incident
MediaWorks Plus - Advanced Replay Tools
Example of Armstrong Logged into Local Armstrong Recorder and PRPC Host 9-1-1 Recorder
From any Internet browser client, such as Goggle Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox, key you agencies IP address into the URL line and press enter.
Our goal at Vista Com is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-800-708-6423, press 4 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents and Manuals
Call recording integrations can take on literally thousands of configurations. Please feel free to contact us through email or phone. If it’s training you need and you are covered under our maintenance program to assist you at your convenience.
The document explains the concept of Quality Factor (QF) in the telecommunications industry, how it is calculated, and how it affects network performance and reliability.
This manual teaches you how to use Eventide NexLog recording systems. You can find it by clicking on the link to the PDF file. It gives you directions and information to help you use the system correctly.
The document is a software manual for the Eventide Quality Factor, a tool used by audio professionals for measuring and analyzing various aspects of audio signals.